ZIWI Peak Air-Dried Beef Cat Food
ZIWI® Peak Beef is a pure and simple, single-protein food, perfectly crafted for cats of all breeds and life stages. Raised simply, with access to fresh grass 365 days a year, New Zealand grass-fed and free-range beef has a reputation of being the best in the world. Just as our beef is raised, our recipe is simple too. Few ingredients but full of natural taste, the perfect choice for picky cats. Crafted to match your cat’s biological needs, this simple single-protein air-dried recipe features 96% beef meat, organs and New Zealand green mussels for a rich meat diet.
Out Of Stock!
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
• Free-range beef naturally rich in taurine and highly digestible
• Air-Dried Scoop & Serve: gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness, ready serve as a complete meal or topper
• 96% beef meat, organs & NZ green mussels designed to match the cat’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
• Nutrient-dense raw alternative: 3 parts of raw meat & organs make one portion of ZIWI air-dried food
• Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
• No grains, sugar, glycerines, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
• Contains 3% New Zealand Green Mussels: natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin for long-term health and mobility
Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine.
- Crude Protein 38% (min)
- Crude Fat 30% (min)
- Crude Fibre 2% (max)
- Moisture 14% (max)
- Ash 12% (max)
- Chondroitin Sufate 1300mg/kg (min)
- Calorie Content (Calculated) 5500kcal ME/KG / 312kcal ME/level scoop